Sweet Potato and Plum Farofa is an explosion of flavors and textures that combines the sweetness of sweet potatoes with the sweet and sour touch of plums. This recipe is a unique combination of ingredients that blend perfectly to create a delicious and surprising side dish. With a hint of black pepper to add a slight touch of heat, this farofa is an amazing dish that will conquer your palate. Follow the instructions below to prepare this delight.
Sweet Potato and Plum Farofa
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 250g of sweet potatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of black plums, chopped
- 1 cup of table flour
- In a saucepan, sauté the grated onion in the mixture of butter and oil until it is golden and aromatic.
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes to the saucepan, followed by the hot water, salt, and black pepper. Cover the saucepan and let the sweet potatoes cook until they are tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Add the chopped black plums to the mixture and mix well. They will add a sweet and sour touch to the farofa.
- Finally, incorporate the table flour into the saucepan and stir vigorously to ensure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Serve Sweet Potato and Plum Farofa as a side dish for meats, poultry, or fish. It will bring an explosion of flavors to your meal.
This Sweet Potato and Plum Farofa is a true celebration of flavors and will surprise your guests with its unique combination. Enjoy!
See more farofas recipes click here…
DIPLOMADO DE GASTRONOMÍA INTERNACIONAL
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?