Here you will find two traditional Brazilian brigadeiro recipes, a traditional dessert from Brazilian cuisine: chocolate brigadeiro recipe and white grape brigadeiro.
CHOCOLATE BRIGADEIRO RECIPE
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of margarine
- chocolate sprinkles or sugar
- Cook the sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler, in a pressure cooker, for half an hour.
- Remove from the can, add the margarine and cocoa powder, and cook over low heat, stirring until you can see the bottom of the pan.
- Let it cool, shape into small balls, and roll them in chocolate sprinkles or sugar.
- Arrange them in paper cups.
WHITE GRAPE BRIGADEIRO RECIPE
- Follow the same procedure as the previous recipe, but without using chocolate.
- After removing the mixture from the heat, add a little vanilla extract.
- Let it cool and shape into balls, putting a white grape (Itálica type) inside each one.
- Do not remove the stems, or else the grapes will moisten the candies.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?