This traditional recipe is appreciated in many cultures around the world and is a delight that transcends generations. Rice pudding is the perfect choice to finish a meal with elegance or to satisfy a sweet craving at any time.
Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 liter of water
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- Ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- Start by cooking the rice in 1 liter of water with a pinch of salt. Allow the water to almost completely evaporate.
- Next, add the milk and sugar to the rice and return the pot to the heat. Stir occasionally, taking care to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- When the rice is almost fully cooked, add the 2 cups of sugar and a small piece of lemon peel.
- Lastly, incorporate the 3 egg yolks, previously beaten in a little water.
- Remove from heat and serve the dessert in individual plates, sprinkling ground cinnamon for the finishing touch.
Why Try Rice Pudding:
Rice pudding is a classic dessert that combines the simplicity of rice with the sweetness of sugar and the delicate flavor of milk. Ground cinnamon adds fragrance and flavor, making this recipe unforgettable.
Serve this classic dessert in individual plates and savor the combination of flavors and aromas that make it truly special. Ground cinnamon adds a touch of sophistication to this traditional recipe.
DIPLOMADO DE GASTRONOMÍA INTERNACIONAL
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?